1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
2. The America Ground reserves the right to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. The terms and conditions apply to any website under the control of The America Ground and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
4. Copyright in the Material is owned by The America Ground or its content suppliers. The America Ground has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on the website. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on the website, please contact us at email@example.com
Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of The America Ground or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
5. The America Ground is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from The America Ground website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Any site wanting to create a link to any The America Ground website, or to request a link to be created to them, must email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
9. The America Ground does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
10. The America Ground does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. Orders: Orders can be made through our web site or by phone. We accept payment by cheque, postal orders and most major credit and debit cards. Goods paid for by cheque will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared at our bank. We can only accept orders by the card holder and cannot deliver to PO Box addresses or residents of Hotels or lodging houses.
2. In Stock, Out Of Stock/Special Order: We endeavour to keep our stock list up to date but should you order an item which is currently out of stock, we will quote you an approximate delivery time and give you the option of placing an order.
3. Office Hours: We can take enquiries and orders 24/7 over our web site. Our standard open hours for telephone enquiries are 9.30 to 5.00 Monday to Saturday.
4. Delivery: Whilst we endeavour to send most items out the same day, you should allow up to 14 days from the date you placed your order for your stuff to arrive.
5. Delivery Charges: Prices shown are for delivery anywhere within the UK and Europe. Deliveries elsewhere are charged at cost but we will let you know first before we send.
6. Money Back Guarantee: We absolutely guarantee that, if for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, we will replace any item or give you your money back. Subject to the goods being returned to us unused and in the original packaging within 14 days of the goods arriving with you. Make sure that you use a registered and insured means of delivery. Please note we cannot refund postage and packing in these situations.
7. Breakages: You must report any breakages to us within 3 days of receipt of goods.
8. Your Statutory Rights: Are not affected by the terms of our service.
9. VAT: We are not VAT registerred.
10. Privacy:When you place an order with us or enquire via our web site we collect your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and, if you are purchasing, your credit card details. We may record the products that you are interested in and those that you have purchased. We may use this information to send you details of changes to our web site or products that we feel you could be interested in. We will never give this information to anyone else.
Any questions regarding the site should be sent to email@example.com